NGA Print on Demand files are high quality, print industry standard PDF files built upon military specifications. The products are internally color managed to meet MIL-STD 3060 requirements, allowing for output to multiple devices – such as desktop printers, larger format plotters, inkjet web presses and sheet fed lithographic presses – on a global scale while maintaining color fidelity.
Product types available for download and printing include:
Safety of Navigation
- Joint operations Graphics-Air (JOG-As)
- Combined Joint Operations Graphics
- Tactical Pilotage Charts (TPCs)
- Topographic Maps
- Evasion Charts (EVCs)
- Image City Map (ICM)
- Standard Nautical Charts (SNCs)
- Littoral Planning Charts (LPCs)
- Bottom Contour Charts (BCs)
- Antarctica Plotting Charts
A majority of the maps and charts may be printed directly on a large format plotter. Other file formats, including collared and collarless geo-referenced raster files, are available from the GEOINT Delivery Platform (GDP) or upon request from NGA Custom Media.
Please visit the Print on Demand website (CAC enabled) or contact us below.
NGA Print on Demand