The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency will return to San Antonio, Texas, for the U.S. Geospatial Intelligence Foundation’s 2019 GEOINT Symposium. NGA Director Vice Adm. Robert Sharp will provide the keynote address June 3 from 9:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. CT.
Sharp, who took over as NGA director in February, will discuss his vision for the agency and the people and partnerships that make up the NGA mission.
There is a media availability scheduled with Vice Adm. Sharp for members of the media June 3 at 11:30 a.m. CT in Room 225A at the San Antonio Convention Center.
In addition to Sharp, NGA senior leaders participating in the symposium include:
- Maj. Gen. Charles Cleveland, Associate Director for Operations
- Jennifer Daniel, Associate Director for Enterprise
- Sue Kalweit, Director of Analysis
- Mark Andress, Chief Information Officer
- Cindy Daniell, Director of Research
- Christy Monaco, Chief Ventures Officer
- Mark Munsell, Chief Technology Officer
- Andy Brooks, Ph.D., Chief Data Officer
To schedule interviews or for additional inquiries, please contact NGA Chief of Media, Sam Wilson at Samuel.C.Wilson@nga.mil, (571) 289-1198.
For more on NGA’s presence at the 2019 GEOINT Symposium, follow along via www.nga.mil/GEOINT2019.