Health Protection Condition Charlie indicates substantial risk and sustained community transmission of the COVID-19 disease.
• Expect cancellation of in-person gatherings (e.g., schools, daycare, all community activities) and restricted ability to travel.
• Plan activities for Family members, especially children, in case you are restricted to your home for prolonged periods of time.
• Prepare for the potential of limited access to supplies and services, including severely restricted access to military installations.
• Implement remote work procedures as directed by your employer.
• If outside the United States, authorized or ordered departure actions may be implemented.
For more information visit https://phc.amedd.army.mil/topics/campaigns/covid19/Pages/HPCON.aspx