NGA partners with industry (small and large businesses, individuals, etc.) to improve NGA capabilities and data that helps the U.S. military and public achieve its mission.
Visit the appropriate site to learn more about NGA's industry partnerships:
- Provides centralized, standardized, contractual access to emerging commercially-available imagery, data, analytical capabilities and services.
Commercial GEOINT Activity
- An open and inclusive online exchange that enables the community of users and solution providers to connect, collaborate and enhance the GEOINT mission. Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA)
- Written agreements that allow federal agencies and non-federal partners to optimize their resources, share technical expertise and intellectual property and increase the commercialization of federally developed technology.
- Enables talent exchanges between industry and academia by sending our people out and bringing others in to support current, future or projected mission requirements across the agency.
- NGA actively pursues new and creative ways to reach out and engage small businesses to help NGA meet its mission-critical needs.