March/April Pathfinder highlights global navigation
February 29, 2012
SPRINGFIELD, Va. — The March/April 2012 issue of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s (NGA) Pathfinder magazine, now available online at www.nga.mil, highlights NGA’s role in transforming global navigation. Feature articles include:
- “Maritime Safety Office Provides Information Online, On-Demand”
- “NGA Launches New Department of Defense Aeronautical Application”
- “Modern-Day Solutions Hinder Age-Old Piracy”
- “Navigational Warning Service Expands Into Arctic Waters”
- “NGA’s Aeronautical Help Desk Adds news Service Tier”
NGA publishes the Pathfinder magazine bimonthly to promote public awareness and understanding of the geospatial intelligence discipline. Editors of other publications may reproduce articles from the Pathfinder in whole or in part without permission, unless stated otherwise. Please credit the author and NGA’s Pathfinder magazine.
Journalists interested in interviewing NGA subject matter experts on these and other geospatial intelligence topics should contact NGA public affairs at the above listed e-mail or number.
For more information about NGA, visit us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/NatlGEOINTAgency or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/nga_GEOINT.