January/February Pathfinder highlights humanitarian assistance, homeland security
January 4, 2012
SPRINGFIELD, Va. — The January/February 2012 issue of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s (NGA) Pathfinder magazine, now available online highlights NGA’s humanitarian assistance and homeland security work around the world. Feature articles include:
- “NGA and First Responders Field Test Mobile Apps”
- “NGA Domestic Deployment Team Responds to Heartland Flooding”
- “Leveraging GEOINT for Long-Term Humanitarian Assistance”
- “NGA-FEMA Cooperation Embraces New Practices, Emerging Technologies”
- “NGA Focuses on Earthquake Relief in Japan”
- “Remembering Vietnam: Staying Ahead of the Curve”
NGA publishes the Pathfinder magazine bimonthly to promote public awareness and understanding of the geospatial intelligence discipline. Editors of other publications may reproduce articles from the Pathfinder in whole or in part without permission, unless stated otherwise. Please credit the author and NGA’s Pathfinder magazine.
Journalists interested in interviewing NGA subject matter experts on these and other geospatial intelligence topics should contact NGA public affairs at the above listed e-mail or number.
For more information about NGA, visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NatlGEOINTAgency or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/nga_GEOINT.