In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, NGA facilities are open for employees in the following categories:
1. Personnel designated as mission critical or emergency employee;
2. Personnel necessary to perform operational requirements as outlined by the Associate Director for Operations (ADO); and
3. Personnel necessary to perform specific tasks required to keep our Agency functioning and responding to the needs of our workforce during this unique time.
4. Contractors designated as mission essential.
Please consult your supervisor if you have questions about your status.
NGA EMPLOYEES IN ONE OR MORE OF THE ABOVE CATEGORIES WILL REPORT FOR DUTY AS SCHEDULED.
All NGA facilities are at Health Protection Condition (HPCON) Charlie.
Health Protection Condition Charlie indicates substantial risk and sustained community transmission of the COVID-19 disease.
• Expect cancellation of in-person gatherings (e.g., schools, daycare, all community activities) and restricted ability to travel.
• Plan activities for Family members, especially children, in case you are restricted to your home for prolonged periods of
• Prepare for the potential of limited access to supplies and services, including severely restricted access to military
• Implement remote work procedures as directed by your employer.
• If outside the United States, authorized or ordered departure actions may be implemented.
NGA Remote Access Instructions